Saturday 5 November 2011

What a day!

That was one of those full-on days that don't come along often. Thank Heavens!

Train into London, bus to AB and then a day working on articles for various clients. A curved ball thrown unceremoniously at me, which has become a mission: I suspect that mission will go on some time.

My mission (and I chose to accept it) was to track down theman (now) who in 1966 drew a snowman that won him the Blue Peter/Post Office Christmas stamp design competition. He was six then, so would now be 50 or 51. Can I find him? Can I 'eck.


There are lots of James, Jim, Jimmy, Jamie and J Berrys in the world and none of them seems to have made this his claim to fame.

Will I let this absence of evidence beat me? I will not. Next week is another week and if it's possible to track James Berry down, then I shall do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment