Wednesday 13 March 2013

Physiotherapy - such a blessing

My car had to be jump-started by the RAC last night, but I took it for quite a long run and then this morning managed to drive to Stevenage to re-start my physiotherapy.

Julie is a miracle-worker. She showed me exercises to try to get my shoulder moving again, but warned that it might turn out to be frozen, which is a much longer healing process. Fingers crossd that it's not.

Sometimes, the pain is just too much and I really need to get my pain killers sorted. But we are definitely making progress and I'm trying to get to do the exercises every couple of hours. I am determined that this will not last for two much longer. I've had four months of pain and painkillers and I'm bored of it. I just want to get on with my life and definitely get back to playing sax next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment