Saturday 22 May 2021

Harmonious World - the first anniversary

 It seems incredible that my podcast - Harmonious World - is a year old today.

    I'm very grateful to all the musicians who have given their time to chat with me. They have had some brilliant stories to tell and they have all shared just a little of what they're good at.

    In May 2020, when we were all becoming just a little bored of the lockdown which would continue, on and off, for more months than we could have thought possible, I wanted a new project. With a lot of help from musicians and other professionals in the music industry, I created Harmonious World.

    I now also have a 'Buy Me a Coffee' page, where listeners can support the show. Or take a look at my Bandcamp page for some ideas of musicians to listen to.

    Choosing the Quincy Jones quote as the inspiration has kept me going through this last year. There have actually been 53 episodes so far. Which one if your favourite?



No comments:

Post a Comment