Sunday 28 February 2021

I want this world to be better as we come out of lockdown

I am sure it's no accident that the UK government is beginning the slow journey out of lockdown just a few days before the 11 March anniversary of the United Nations declaration of a pandemic. That day in 2020 was a momentous one and it was significant that it took the UK two weeks to really understand the immensity of the global situation and take action.



Post-pandemic instead of new normal, let's have something different and exciting. Heaven alone knows how difficult the various lockdowns have been. We all need to learn from these experiences.

Today, I had a new back door fitted and it feels right that I'm improving my home environment as I prepare to leave it more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment