Tuesday 30 September 2014

Your latest book, gig, film, iPod track?

Next time someone asks what you're listening to or readng, will you lie? Apparently, most people asked about the food they eat will lie. The same is probably true of reading and listening habits. Currently in my ears is Aretha Franklin singing 'Do Right Woman'. Happy with that.

So, as I prepare to draw a line under two years that saw me crash a car, break a shoulder and lose half of my stomach along with a tumour the size of a small football, I'm definitely going to be a Do Right Woman.

Which means reading, eating and listening to what I want to. The things I know are right for me. After all, I'm not answering to anyone.

And, for the record, my latest gig was Quincy Jones. That'll do.


Posted via my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment