Monday 2 April 2018

And breathe ...


W
hile flying high above the Alps, I enjoyed some of the reading material courtesy of British Airways. The latest issue of Business Life was full of useful information and a pleasant diversion
 from the mundanity. Plenty of food for thought and inspiration at the start of my Easter break.

The view from the plane window across the snow-covered Alps was phenomenal - ironic, since I had originally planned to take the train from Paris to enjoy some of the sights of northern Italy.

The start of a well-earned break in Bologna - just 36 hours after I was hooked up to a drip in A&E following a minor set-back in my recovery from stomach surgery two years ago. I hadn't realised how much I needed to get away until I stepped onto the plane. It was worth the extra of a British Airways flight. For the comfort, the ease and the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment