Wednesday 5 December 2018

Setting goals - in business and personal life

December has always been my month for goal-setting.
     Just as I set up my week on the previous Friday, I've always liked having a path through the year before everything stops for Christmas.
     This year is no different - I've had some highs and lows that are influencing my plans now to ensure a great 2019. Looking back, there are things I would do differently, but I find myself in a pretty good place. My health is better today than it's been for five years - I still have to be careful what I eat, but I'm getting stronger by the day and my stomach tumours are fading into the dim and distant past.
     Family and friends - human ones and the beasts who allow me to tend to their every need at home - seem to be thriving and for that I'm grateful.
     My business is doing well and I'm enjoying working with my clients. I'm always on the look-out for new and exciting opportunities and that's where some of my 2019 focus will be, alongside staying on top of my current projects.
     So, with less than three weeks to go until Christmas, I'll be fine-tuning my goal-setting so that I'm ready for whatever the coming months have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment