Wednesday 27 March 2024

'Feels Like Home' with Paul Edis and Vasilis Xenopoulos

The latest episode of Harmonious World is my second with Paul Edis (the first is here), and this time he's joined by sax player Vasilis Xenopoulos to discuss their forthcoming quartet album Feels Like Home.

This album reminds me of the ethos behind Harmonious World itself, in that it's about all of us working to try to make the world a better place - no matter where we call home.

I hope you enjoy our conversation, including the extra section at the front where Paul and I catch up about the impact of lockdown, which can sometimes seem so unreal now. Thank you to both Paul and Vasilis for spending time with me, and for allowing me to share tracks from the album alongside our conversation.

Thank you for listening to Harmonious World. Please rate, review and share: click on the link and subscribe to support the show.

Don't forget the Quincy Jones quote that sums up why I do this: "Imagine what a harmonious world it would be if every single person, both young and old, shared a little of what he is good at doing."

Thanks for listening to Harmonious World. You can support the show by becoming a subscriber.

No comments:

Post a Comment