Monday 1 April 2024

Season 16 starts today!

Welcome to season 16 of Harmonious World.



I hope that 2024 is a happy and healthy year for you all so far. Some of my guests and listeners are in parts of the world where that probably seems impossible, and I really hope that we see some progress in seeing a return to sanity and kindness everywhere.

For those of you who don’t know who I am, my name is Hilary Seabrook and I’m a writer, podcaster and musician (with a little teaching thrown in).

You can find out more about me on my blog - just search for Hilary Seabrook blog and you’ll find it, plus there’s a link in the show notes. There’s also lots of album and gig reviews

Season 15 was a spectacular one and the statistics for listeners are quite extraordinary. I’ve had some amazing guests, including China Moses, Jeff Atmajian, Joey Alexander, Tim Boniface, Didier Recloux and Mark Lockheart.

I have also been using my theme tune, which you can hear now and was composed and performed by Joe English.

There are some amazing interviews already in the bag for April and more planned for the rest of Season 16 and I hope you enjoy listening to them every week . If you want to know in advance who I’m chatting with, you’ll need to subscribe! Another subscriber bonus is a cute key ring: there’s more merchandise on the way.

For now, please remember my reason for starting this podcast.in the words of the great Quincy Jones: “Imagine what a harmonious world it would be if everyone shared a little of what they’re good at.”

No comments:

Post a Comment