The London Podcast Show - why bother?

I’ll tell you why you should bother with the London Podcast Show (or any other similar event): it will give you a chance to meet up with other podcasters and those in the know.


The podcast market is on the rise and depending on which statistics you believe, anywhere from 20-40% of adults listen in regularly. If you’re an indie podcaster, getting a bite of that apple is hard to achieve, but you’re unlikely to do it sitting alone in your kitchen. My podcast -
Harmonious World, if you want to check it out - has been growing over the last few months, mainly because I’ve started doing live interviews with musicians, instead of relying on online conversations. Going to the London Podcast Show with the great team from Pod Spike was an eye-opener in terms of grabbing that growth and increasing it. I now have all sorts of game-changing tips and ideas for upping my game and upgrading my kit on a budget.


I met other indie podcasters and rubbed shoulders (literally) with podcast royalty, Rylan Clark. We can all learn from each other, but it helps to be in the room. I couldn’t have met up virtually with as many people as I did in just a few hours at the London Podcast Show.


Now pass me that apple!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Darius Brubeck Quartet live at Jazz Cafe Posk

Big Wade - 'Piano Man' out now

‘Memory in Motion’ with The Jazz Defenders