Thursday 27 November 2014

Rumours - treasured vinyl

News that album sales are higher than they've been for 18 years is unsurprising, given the retro appeal of the 12" image format. There's something decidedly attractive about the slim artwork that makes most albums. I have a selection of vinyl that I simply could never sell and Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' is one of those. Not the first album I bought, but among the first. Iconic songs and imagery.

I also have this one on my wall - because the tiny part I played in it reminds me of my youth.

1 comment:

Vinylshop US said...

Are you trying to finding Repurposed arts Vinyl Record Shop? Then you’re at right place. Here you can find Cool art for any occasion! We offer wide selection of repurposed wall art that will impress everyone. All items are handmade to order. As the vinyl revival continues apace, we asked music lovers and experts to nominate their favorite record shops across the country.
https://vinylshop.us

Post a Comment