Tuesday 9 December 2014

Credit where credit's due

Like many people, my work is completely hidden. Much of it is online on password-protected intranet sites. The rest is largely on public sites without any reference to me.

I had the experience today of seeing a press release I'd written reproduced word for word on a page that was then roundly praised by one and all. Was my name anywhere to be seen? Of course not.

Normally, that's fine.

However, when looking for new contacts, it would be great to have boasting rights.

So, if I've ever worked for you and it was good, please give me a testimonial. Preferably on LinkedIn. In fact, if you link in with anyone who's worked for you, then please give them a testimonial. They'll thank you for it.


Posted via my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment