Thursday 28 May 2020

Harmonious World goes live

It's live! My brand new podcast - Harmonious World - is available now. You can find the trailer on most podcast platforms.
I'll be interviewing musicians, composers and creative producers and the first interview goes live on 1 June.
I had the pleasure of interviewing Laila Biali as my first guest. Her latest album - Out of Dust - is a joy. That episode goes live on 1 June 2020.
The inspiration for the title is a Quincy Jones quote. He's a truly inspirational man who uses music and language to communicate with millions of people around the world. He has a great sense of humanity and of humour. I met him briefly, several years ago, and I never cease to be amazed by his ability to express so much of what makes music great.
I'll be interviewing more musicians - if you'd like to be a guest (or have someone to nominate as a guest), just comment below or message me on social media.


No comments:

Post a Comment