Sunday 3 December 2023

Improving your online presence

In the dynamic world of music, where reaching your audience is vital, your online presence is nearly as important as the quality of your creativity. Need some help getting it right? Contact me.

Whether you have your own website, or a page linked to a record label or agency, a LinkedIn profile or sell online, the words you use are critical to explaining a little about who you are.

Just as you create great music, I create outstanding, eye-catching and memorable content.


My experience of various writing styles, formats and techniques will help attract and engage your audience and help you convert them into loyal customers.


One of the advantages of working with me is that I am a writer, podcaster and musician, so I can bring a fresh perspective and insight to enhance your content.


As a musician, your time is best spent concentrating on the music, leaving me to describe you, your music and why the audience should listen.


Whatever your deadline (and if you don’t have one, I can help create one), you’ll find that I am flexible and can produce the words you need, when you need them.


In the days of algorithms and key words, I can help incorporate the phrases and language to ensure you are discovered by a potential audience - often before they hear your music.


Providing copy for your:

website; social media posts; LinkedIn profile;

email newsletter; e-book; IMDb profile;

electronic press kit; press releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment