Monday 8 January 2024

Singer Lucy-Anne Daniels explains her beginnings in jazz

Singer Lucy-Anne Daniels is very much one to watch and I can highly recommend you search for a gig where you can hear her sing and watch her own the stage.

This was a delightful conversation and I'm glad to be able to share it with you at the very start of both 2024 and season 15 of Harmonious World.

Although it's a great honour for me to be able to interview some titans of music, I'm going to continue to seek out new artists like Lucy-Anne (and composer of my Harmonious World theme tune, Joe English) to promote.

Watch out also for my blogs promoting upcoming gigs.

If you'd like to support Harmonious World, please rate or review the podcast or subscribe to receive exclusive content and discounts on merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment