Sunday 2 June 2024

Remembering season two of Harmonious World

When I reached season two of Harmonious World in September 2020, I was beginning to get into my stride. People were starting to listen to my podcast and I was enjoying the conversations.

By now, lockdowns were ending (only to come back again, from time to time), and we were beginning to be allowed out in public, but it was still very early days with gigs, and most musicians were still home most of the time.

Season two guests were:

Toby Jepson

Chad Lawson

William Susman (now a long-time supporter of the show)

Michael Shapiro (it's funny that these two great composers were only a week apart in these early days of Harmonious World and they're both so important in terms of support and bringing new guests)





Aleksi Glick (who is booked for another appearance in season 17)




A change of format for the cover photo


No comments:

Post a Comment