Saturday 1 June 2024

Remembering season one of Harmonious World

For my fourth anniversary, I'm revisiting my previous 16 (!) seasons of Harmonious World. Join me as we start with season one in June 2020.

Remember the pandemic? I continued broadcasting through February and March on the now non-existent North Herts FM and then had spent most of April and May working out how on earth I was going to put together a podcast and luckily I had some great help and advice from Amanda at Crossover Media in New York.

Within a few days of working it all out, I had guests lined up and they continue to come from Amanda, Zachary and Max at Crossover, plus over PR and industry experts around the world. I'm grateful to them all.

Season one guests were:

Laila Biali (called episode 2, but I had mistakenly counted the trailer as episode 1 - it was early days!)

Niv Ashkenazi

Ros Gilman

Anne Sofie van Otter

Mike Paul-Smith

Inbal Segev

Rob Luft (watch out for a special episode featuring Rob in July 2024!)

Mark Wade

Marco Marconi (who was also my last pre-Covid gig in March 2020)

Sharon Isbin

Kenrick Rowe

Maria Schneider

The original design




No comments:

Post a Comment