Friday 28 December 2012

New Year's Resolutions?

I've just written this blog.

However, I'm planning to make 2013 count by giving it a bit of focus. This year managed to get a bit out of control. Literally, on 7 November, when I crashed my car and could have checked out permanently. Since then, I've definitely been able to do a lot less while recovering and it's given me a lot of time for thought.

So, I don't really need to lose weight, but will start going to the gym again when my back allows.

I can't give up smoking and don't drink heavily enough for that to be a resolution.

There's a very nice man hovering on the edges of my life who might just provide all I need in terms of romance, so no dating websites for me.

Oh, and my finances don't really need much attention, although a lottery win would always help!

So, a bit of focus is on the cards for 2013. I love the things I do and I just want to do them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment