Saturday 29 December 2012

Started my tax return ...

Well, I managed to complete it up to the point I have to actually include numbers. Because that's where the hard work begins.

There are a number of things which haven't happened in November or December because of the accident. Completing my novel is one and getting my accounts up to date is the other. I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember what they are. So, clearly not that important.

Will the tax man give me a break because I wrote-off my car and nearly myself? Unlikely. Will my publisher issue the paltry wordcount I have managed so far on the fictional side? Ditto.

The accounts have to be completed before 31 January and it probably actually won't take that long. Then the novel can be attacked with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment