Sunday 27 January 2013

It's not fair!

I've decided that just saying "It's not fair" is all right. I'm not wallowing in selfpity, and I am definitely counting my blessings, but I have had some pretty horrible things in the last few months and it actually isn't fair.

I am very, very happy with my life, but deeply UNhappy that I am having to do everything one-handed as well as single-handed until my shoulder/ribs repair themselves in the next five weeks or so.

It's not as if life isn't hard enough as a single mother (even given that my children are wonderful), as the sole bread-winner and without family nearby. To crash my car so spectacularly at the start of November and then to crash myself on my 50th birthday two weeks ago was just annoying and stupid.

So, no, it's NOT fair. I'd just like something to go a little easier for a while, if that's all right. Please? Pretty please?

You won't often hear me moan, but I just needed that. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment