Sunday 2 October 2011

Work/life balance. Check.

One day with Jon in last week, getting bits done that I really couldn't manage and some effort from me and now the house is starting to look really good.

Andy came and attacked the old Holly tree with a chainsaw and it's really opened up the flower bed.

I spent yesterday decorating my downstairs toilet and today tidying up the garden, sorting pots etc. All ready for a distressing funeral tomorrow and then another few trips into London for AB.

I'm loving the balance between getting the house as I want it, spending time with Fred and working hard. I'm enjoying writing and playing so much more, when I'm not squeezing it in between marking and planning lessons.

My aim for the train journeys tomorrow is some serious editing of my novel. The first 12,000 words is written and it needs tidying up and more direction before adding to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment