Thursday 26 January 2012

The latest issue of 'Courier' is out now

Just hitting the doormat of postmen and women around the country is the latest issue of 'Courier'.

Featuring a number of stories on CSR, there are also some great pieces that I sweated blood over. Love the one about Pizza Hut leaflets especially. I met a great team down at Swindon walk bundling centre, who are clearly efficient and providing an outstanding service to the customer.

As I'm working increasingly on Direct Mail and seeing what Royal Mail does for its customers, I'm finding out more about why what used to be called 'junk' mail is actually far more valuable than that. It's helping businesses reach their customers in a much more targetted way. It's where a lot of us get our special offers and vouchers from.

I also spent the morning with the team at Royal Mail's Infobank, which helps companies target Addressed leaflets. Genuinely fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment