Friday 4 May 2012

A strange week

Not blogged much this week - it's been a really odd one.

Interestingly, I'm feeling more creative at the end of it than I would have thought possible.

Most of the things that happened to me can't be shared with others. Don't get excited, there's still no prospect of romance, but several other things have happened which are having a bizarrely positive effect on me.

I made a phone call I would rather forget, but at least it imparted useful information that will prevent me making a complete fool of myself. Better to know, although ignorance was bliss for a while.

So, the task now is to knock my novel into shape. It's a good weekend for it, balanced out with some household stuff and a bit of real work. But first, curry and a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment