Wednesday 20 May 2015

I've Never Seen Star Wars (well, actually, I have)

I listened to an episode of 'I've Never Seen Star Wars' last night and it turns out that not only has Jenny Eclair never seen that film, but she's never listened to Charlie Parker.

Thankfully, Marcus Brigstocke has. Sounds like he's quite a fan but comedian Jenny really didn't enjoy sampling the best of Charlie Parker.

It made me realise what an acquired taste music is. Whatever style of music you listen to. I've started getting into Country music for the first time in my life thanks to The Shires, who are lovely people, great on stage and produce some great tunes.

Jazz FM is on pretty constantly when I'm home or driving and I miss it when sitting in others' offices. I'm not quite ready to put earphones in for the day. Nearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment