Chatting - twice - with guitarist Aleksi Glick

As if it's not enough that Aleksi Glick has appeared twice already on Harmonious World (in 2020 and in 2022), but this episode features two separate interviews: one online a few weeks ago and then a brief chat over a cuppa in Cambridge earlier this week.



Aleksi and I had a good chat online about his latest album - World Traveler. Then in person I asked him the question that I'll now be asking of all my guests: "What piece of advice or learning would you share to make the world a little more harmonious?"

Thank you to Aleksi for allowing me to play a selection of tracks from World Traveler alongside our conversation.

Thank you for listening to Harmonious World. Please rate, review and share: click on the link and you can support the show by becoming a subscriber.

Don't forget the Quincy Jones quote that sums up why I do this: "Imagine what a harmonious world it would be if every single person, both young and old, shared a little of what he is good at doing."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Darius Brubeck Quartet live at Jazz Cafe Posk

Big Wade - 'Piano Man' out now

‘Memory in Motion’ with The Jazz Defenders