Podcast episode no 230 with Glenn Hartman

It's amazing that I've reached episode 230 of Harmonious World. As usual, I'm asking my guest to share some of what they're good at, in the hope of making the world more harmonious. This time, I'm joined by accordionist Glenn Hartman, one of the founding members of the New Orleans Klezmer All Stars. Their new album - Tipish - is out now.

Thanks to Glenn for allowing me to include some clips from Tipish alongside our conversation.

Thank you for listening to Harmonious World. Please rate, review and share: click on the link and subscribe to support the show.

Don't forget the Quincy Jones quote that sums up why I do this: "Imagine what a harmonious world it would be if every single person, both young and old, shared a little of what he is good at doing."

Support the Show.

Thanks for listening to Harmonious World. You can support the show by becoming a subscriber.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Darius Brubeck Quartet live at Jazz Cafe Posk

Big Wade - 'Piano Man' out now

‘Memory in Motion’ with The Jazz Defenders