Wednesday 21 December 2011

A very positive couple of visits

I spent last night and this morning out at Royal Mail sites, interviewing people working on Tracked mail going through Princess Royal distribution centre and then Pizza Hut leaflets at Swindon walk bundling centre.

They really are an interesting group of people. It's amazing how someone who's worked somewhere for 40 years can be so negative about the business and then refuse to be quoted on it. I suspect he's someone who's very proud of the history of the business and wants it pickled in aspic.

Nothing stays the same and that can be quite disorientating for some people.

Everything has become more simple with the introduction of a fully-functioning PC on my desk. Now with two screens, so I can multi-task more effectively. Getting home to be able to complete everything swiftly has altered my working life significantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment