Thursday 2 February 2012

More networking - this time in Bedford

This lunchtime, I was a guest at BNI Priory in Bedford. The lunch itself was all right, but the networking was very helpful. I managed to chat with many new businesses and spread my net a little further.

I find Business Networking International - BNI - a little repetitive. I have now been to three meetings of two different 'chapters' and they have all followed exactly the same format. Pretty much word for word. That really would get tortuous for me after even a couple more. Networking is absolutely the best way to get business, but I have still not found the most effective way of doing it.

Every individual is different and every business works differently with its peers, so no one format will hit the spot for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment